Your clients’ assets are in safe hands
National Bank Independent Network is backed by the financial strength and ongoing support of National Bank of Canada.
About National Bank of Canada
Together with its subsidiaries, National Bank of Canada forms one of the country’s leading financial groups.
- National Bank of Canada has been providing financial services to individuals, corporations and governments since 1859, making it one of Canada’s oldest financial institutions.
- It has consistently maintained solid financial results and a strong, steady performance, and its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA).
- It has over 20,000 employees, and was recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers in 2015.
- National Bank of Canada is an ambitious, well-rounded and forward-looking Canadian corporation.
Learn More >>
- National Bank Independent Network (NBIN) is a division of NBF Inc., which is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada.
- National Bank of Canada is a federally chartered Schedule A bank and public company listed on the TSX.
- NBF Inc. is incorporated under the laws of Canada with its head office in Toronto, Ontario.
- NBF Inc. is a member of, and regulated by, the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the national self-regulatory organization that oversees all investment dealers and trading activity on debt and equity marketplaces in Canada.